disneygrille75
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

disneygrille75

broderie,tricot,bricolage,grille échange et gratuite

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

audio/video chat - Can you measure up?

AuteurMessage
Sunshine
Invité

audio/video chat  - Can you measure up? Empty
MessageSujet: audio/video chat - Can you measure up?   audio/video chat  - Can you measure up? EmptySam 23 Juil - 21:52

singles in Gladstone free online dating - Lets get straight to the point My name is Giana MCNABB audio/video chat  - Can you measure up? Sydney1 audio/video chat  - Can you measure up? Sydney2 audio/video chat  - Can you measure up? Sydney3 audio/video chat  - Can you measure up? Sydney4 I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there Very Happy singles in australia free online dating Geraldton online dating Gold Coast-Tweed Heads free online dating Lismore free online dating Newcastle dating i want an oledr man, and i want a man htat is professional. its not about the money you make, its about how professional you can be. so please, if you're going to message me and tell me im materialistic and all im looking for is a sugardaddy, you've got the wrong girl. dont waste yokur time telling me what you think im looking for. Just looking for a good time tonight guys. Who looks good, who wants to take their time on a woman, who's out there? I don't care if you're married or what. You must be discreet. I am really attracted to men who are not insecure I want someone who can love me and himself. If you are down to earth and genuine then look me up. no freaks please!! I am looking for a man who is the total package. The man I will marry and be with forever. I wish each of you the very best in your search, it’s nt an easy journey finding “the one” but yet it’s a beautiful one all the same. I look forward to takling with you and perhaps meeting you… Hi guys, just no here looking to see what is really out there. I'm not much on meeting guys in person because I am so shy in person. However over the computer I'm not so shy heehee..If I like you then we can meet and I can show u my freaky side. Im seeing a guy but we have an open relationship. I am looking for someone to have some fun with. Someone to help fill in a few gaps. So if you are interested, send me an email and we will talk.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

audio/video chat - Can you measure up?
Page 1 sur 1